Luna Lupus: Tired.

quarta-feira, 4 de novembro de 2015

Tired.

I’m scared… I’m pretty sure that I can’t take this much more… I’m pretty sure that all the people I know would be happier without me… Life’s too hard… Too hard for me… I hurt everyone I love and they don’t deserve this… I'm a mistake in te world... a body with no soul... a lost ghost that gave up to find his light... I may be still alive but my heart is already dead... I wanted to feel nothing... because nothing is better than this, I'd rather be an empty hole than be dropped in an empty hole, an endless hole... I wanted my happiness back... My dead heart hurts... oh my God it hurts so much... my tears are running down my face... my eyes are closed, my head is full of phrases and words that are like knives in my heart and they spike him over and over again until it gets too much to handle... and how can I stop this? Nobody cares about me anymore... I'm alone with my worst enemies my own thoughts... And now I'm done...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário